Our Chiropractic Services
We offer the most advanced treatment protocols!
At True Wellness Chiropractic, we are proud to provide exceptional chiropractic care and wellness services to residents like yourself in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas. Throughout the past decade that we have been in business, we have dedicated ourselves to helping you recover and improve your overall quality of life.
We offer the following services at our chiropractic office:
- Chiropractic care: We offer a variety of chiropractic care services, including adjustments which are helpful if you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort.
- Decompression therapy: Non-surgical decompression therapy is aimed to help patients with chronic back pain, especially after a serious injury or accident.
- Chiropractic care for pregnancies – Webster Technique: Regular chiropractic care during your pregnancy is beneficial to you and your baby as an effective stress reliever.
- Physical therapy: During recovery from a debilitating illness or a serious accident, physical therapy can help to strengthen your muscles and improve your ability to function.
- Back pain relief: We offer a variety of solutions for chronic back pain, from chiropractic adjustments to physical therapy and decompression therapy.
- Headaches and migraines: Do you get chronic headaches or migraine headaches that affect your day-to-day activities? We may be able to offer you an effective solution.
- Neck pain: If you suffer from chronic neck pain, it could be due to a variety of underlying conditions, which when treated may relieve you of your symptoms.
- Auto accidents: After an automobile accident of any type, your body can be seriously damaged, from broken bones and internal injuries to alignment issues.
Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and available to speak to you about your symptoms when you get in touch with us today. Browse our website to learn more about our extensive list of services. To speak to our team directly or to make an appointment, please call us now at (260) 444-2080!
- State of the Art Treatment Center
- Most Advanced Treatment Protocols Offered
- Convenient Location/Hours
- Advanced X-Ray Techniques
- Accepts Most Insurances